Action trainer training: Become an action trainer!
Want to train rebels to take to the streets both safely & effectively? Become a Non-Violent Direct Action (NVDA) trainer! In this two-hour interactive online workshop you will:
· Understand how to create a safe space to enable people to fully participate in training
· Explore the elements of, and techniques used in, our current NVDA training
· Understand the importance of active, participatory learning
· Investigate what skills you want to develop to become an NVDA trainer
This workshop is facilitated by Tom Marshall, an experienced NVDA trainer from XR Rotterdam O&T
Location, Date, Time and Language
Location: Zoom, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89411760751?pwd=azVoN215RVY5enE3SFJoQ3d5YVFuZz09
– Meeting ID: 894 1176 0751
– Passcode: 516020
Date: Monday, July 5
Language: The training will be given in English.