Hi fellow rebel, (aspiring) integrator. This page is created for (aspiring) integrators to help them become a great integrator and support them in the process of integrating new rebels.
- The main goals of integration are to welcome, inform and support new rebels.
- We must always prioritize the well-being of a rebel over the contribution they might be able to make.
- More about the goals of integration can be found here.
1. How to integrate new rebels?
- How can you integrate new rebels? -> Read all about the 4 steps of integration
Note: are you a local integrator? -> Contact the national integration circle to get access to a spreadsheet with rebels from your neighborhood
- How can you prepare for effective integration? -> Read all about why you should create a base document of your group
- What information do new rebels need to know about XR in general? -> Check the getting started page for information like the structure of XR, hand signals, digital tools like mattermost and much more!
- What pitfalls should you avoid while integrating?
- Background information: what happens exactly when new rebels sign up on the website?
2. How to get support as an integrator?
- How can your group make the integration process easier? -> Check the list of things the group can do here, like publishing events, organizing working sessions and more
- How can the national integration circle support you? -> Read all about how you can reach the integration circle and how you can reach other integrators! Questions: sent them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How can you become an integrator?
- What qualities do you need to have to be a good integrator? -> spoiler: read all about the need to show empathy and be supportive and responsible
- What types of integrators exist and what are the differences? -> Read about the differences between 1) General integrators (local & national), 2) circle integrators, 3) action integrators
- How you can become an integrator? -> read about the steps to take
Feedback on this page?
Any ideas on how to improve to integration process and all resources? Please fill in this form!