- send the newsletters of local groups twice a week
- keep auto-reply emails up to date
- offer suggestions for more impactful emailing
The work of the national integration circle is crucial for increasing the size, resilience, and impact of Extinction Rebellion. In the integration circle, we work with local group integrators and new rebels to identify the problems that people face when joining the movement, and we develop solutions to those problems by writing guides, delivering trainings, developing digital tools and much much more.
We need you for this role so that we can make it more easy, enjoyable and empowering for new people to join the movement, and, together, increase our chances of addressing the climate and ecological crisis.
- Speak and write Dutch and English
- Experience with emails.
- Good communication skills
- Some HTML/CSS would be perfect for formatting emails
1–5 hours / week
Contact the role aide to apply or to learn more about the role.