Tasks and responsibilities of the General Board member
• Keeps in touch with the movement Extinction Rebellion Netherlands.
• Makes an active contribution to the foundation from within the Extinction Rebellion movement.
• Is co-responsible for determining the policy and monitoring the functioning of the Foundation
• Makes proposals and identifies (policy) developments
• Represents the foundation and carries out the mission and vision of the foundation
• If necessary, monitors a specific field of attention
Stichting Vrienden van XR supports the activities of Extinction Rebellion Netherlands with money or other means. For this the foundation raises donations and funds. In 2020 the income was about 230.000 Euro.
The board of the foundation consists of a maximum of 5 persons and is responsible for the management of the assets of the foundation. The board decides on expenses larger than €10.000 and acts within the framework of the policy plan and the annual budget. The Financial Circle of Extinction Rebellion Nederland works closely together with the board of the foundation for the preparation of expenses
Profile General Board Member
• Active involvement in Extinction Rebellion
• Have or want to build up management experience
• Good social and communicative qualities
• Affinity with money management
• Able to represent the foundation
• A legal background or knowledge/experience with fundraising is an advantage.
1–5 hours / week
Contact the role aide to apply or to learn more about the role.