- Talk with local group integrators and new rebels about the integration barriers they see and they ideas they have for improving the integration of new rebels.
- Read books and academic papers to learn integration best practices and how to grow social movements.
- Write guides with advice on effective integration.
The work of the national integration circle is crucial for increasing the size, resilience, and impact of Extinction Rebellion. In the integration circle, we work with local group integrators and new rebels to identify the problems that people face when joining the movement, and we develop solutions to those problems by writing guides, delivering trainings, developing digital tools and much much more.
We need you for this role so that we can make it more easy, enjoyable and empowering for new people to join the movement, and, together, increase our chances of addressing the climate and ecological crisis.
- Speak and write Dutch or English (ideally both)
- Experience in integration and/or growing social movements is desired, but not required
- Research experience is desired, but not required.
6–10 hours / week
Contact the role aide to apply or to learn more about the role.