In this role you will support local group integrators, who are the foundation for the growth of our decentralised movement. This includes;
- sharing useful guides, digital tools and resources.
- inviting integrators to the monthly session
- encourage integrators to implement best integration practices, such as publishing roles on the website, having a local email newsletter, call new rebels, setup a local integration circle and much more.
The work of the national integration circle is crucial for increasing the size, resilience, and impact of Extinction Rebellion. In the integration circle, we work with local group integrators and new rebels to identify the problems that people face when joining the movement, and we develop solutions to those problems by writing guides, delivering trainings, developing digital tools and much much more.
We need you for this role so that we can make it more easy, enjoyable and empowering for new people to join the movement, and, together, increase our chances of addressing the climate and ecological crisis.
- Speak and write Dutch or English (preferably both)
- Experience in integration and/or growing social movements is desired, but not required
- Good communication skills