This training will prepare you for Non-Violent Direct Action (NVDA) or ‘civil disobedience’, which is the core action strategy within Extinction Rebellion and many other groups.
At this training you will learn about:
- Violence and non-violence: where to draw the line?
- Specific action techniques
- Legal consequences
At the end of the training there will be an opportunity for forming Affinity Groups (AGs), which operate as the main action units within XR. This is the group with which you can plan your participation in future actions, or plan actions yourself. So please take your friends, family and/or neighbours so you can get your AG going!
- 10:30 reception, chat and check-in
- 11:00 start part 1
- 13:00 lunch
- 13:30 start part 2
- 16:00 end
Unfortunately, we cannot provide lunch, but feel free to bring your own! And sharing it is even better 😉
The location will be announced later, but is either in Wageningen or on the WUR campus.
- Possible for anyone approx. 14 years and older
- Please register on our facebook or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can properly prepare
The precise location will be shared later | De precieze locatie wordt later gedeeld